How to Apply
Step 1: CLEAN THE SURFACE
- Clean the surface area of what you want to apply your Fan Emblem to.
- Use a soft lint free cloth to remove all dust, dirt, grease and oil, this will allow for the best results.
Step 2: PREPARE EMBLEM
- Remove backing paper from the back of the Fan Emblem.
- Be careful not to touch the adhesive.
Step 3: POSITION EMBLEM
- Lightly position the Fan Emblem in place.
- Ensure your Fan Emblem is positioned straight and exactly where you want to apply it.
- Press down firmly onto the surface. Use firm, even finger pressure, working from the centre outwards.
How to Remove
Step 1: SOFTEN ADHESIVE
- Soften adhesive by gently heating the emblem with a hair dryer.
Step 2: LIFT ONE EDGE
- Immediately work to lift one edge.
- Slowly peel the emblem away from the surface.
Step 3: CLEAN SURFACE
- Remove any residue left after removal
- Use a clean, soft cloth and an alcohol or spirit based cleaner.